Friday, November 4, 2022

SPICE SURGERY NEW UPDATE - LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN INSTALIVE



Join my Instagram live  LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN tonight Friday November 4th 2022 at 7pm eastern time usa time , via my Instagram page @kerryannbrown music promotions -or via my  clothing line back up  page @kbmpclothing . I have a new update on the queen of dancehall spice surgery in dominican republic . She is not in a coma ,that's all I am going to say thus far . She is recovering as per my source in the dominican republic ,let us keep spice in our prayers .this plus more entertainment news . See my main Instagram page below to join my instalive talk show tonight . 







Follow like share subscribe and promote via KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS various monetary promotional contracts available today ,promote your music promote your small business . SHOP KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com. 










No comments:

Post a Comment