Monday, August 30, 2021

CELEBRITY FASHION DISIGNER DAHSAR BALL AUGUST 2021 REVIEW


I had the pleasure of attending celebrity fashion designer DAHSAR 1st annual fashion ball on Saturday august 28,2021 at elevations event center chester Pennsylvania. I must say I had a grand time ,fashion vibezzzzz was turnt up from the beautiful decor of the ballroom to the beautiful varieties of fashion dresses and the musical positive vibez .I arrived in Philadelphia a little early from new York.  It was a 2 hour drive from New York to Philly. Once in Philly I saw why its called the city of brotherly love beautiful city . I then made my way to chester Pennsylvania which was another 20 minute drive . I spoke briefly with the two other media personalities whom was setting up one in the front outside of the ballroom and the next inside the ballroom . I made my way inside the ballroom which was decorated so beautifully . Everyone started to arrive they took pictures and got interviewed outside the ballroom at the main media stage then entered the ballroom dressed in their beautiful attire ready to party the night away .the main host the celebrity fashion designer dahsar and his beautiful wife made their grand entrance . This was dahsar first fashion ball and I must say I enjoyed this event from beginning to end from the beautiful decor of the ballroom to those dressed in beautiful outfits made by the fashion designer himself to the awesome music and let's not forget the array of delicious food entrĂ©e with dinner ,dahsar 1st ball was a hit . Please enjoy the following video footage and pictures of dahsar ball 2021 by I kerryannbrown.

  Follow like share kerryannbrown music promotions llc new York on all social media platforms subscribe to my youtube channel .thank you . Log on and listen New tunes premier on kb radio show podcast anchor fm also check out my official website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com/ for latest in entertainment the forum page and shop kbmp clothing. 











No comments:

Post a Comment