Monday, December 12, 2022

DJ KHALED GOD DID GRAMMY NOMINATION


International hiphop producer DJ KHALED has created another one I’m talking about a hit song titled GOD DID that is Grammy nominated for song of the year for the Grammy awards slated for 2023 . The song features various high profile hip hop entertainers such as Rick Ross - lil Wayne - jay z - John legend . Congrats to dj khaled with another one cause god did . 





Happy holidays to one and all I want to thank all of you all for supporting my work over the years I appreciate each and every person that truly has supported my brand with a clean and pure heart and mindset and I wish you all many positive blessings from the universe . Subscribe to my YouTube channel ,follow like share KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS on all social media . Promote your music promote your brand 
various monetary promotional contracts available serious inquiries only . SHOP KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com  for your hoodies t shirts and accessories. 









No comments:

Post a Comment