Thursday, January 5, 2023

MR CHUMPS LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN INTERVIEW 2023

 

 Greetings and happy new year 2023 to each and everyone I wish peace and endless positive blessings to each and everyone . Welcome to my first new blog article for 2023 . This week I will be featuring dancehall entertainer mr chumps on my instagram live talk show LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN .via my instagram page Kerryannbrown Music Promotions on Sunday January 8th,2023 at 5pm eastern standard time . I will be talking with mr chumps about his various music catalog which features positive music that anyone of any age can listen and vibe to .check out mr chumps tunes on his YouTube vevo channel and remember to tune  in this Sunday January 8th 2023 at 5pm as dancehall entertainer  mr chumps will be chatting live with i Kerryannbrown and you the audience can get to ask questions as well and chat with mr chumps live . 








Remember to follow like share and subscribe to Kerryannbrown music promotions on all social media platforms .shop kbmp clothing  for your hoodies ,t shirts and accessories via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com . 








No comments:

Post a Comment