Saturday, April 22, 2023

SMACCEDSNACCZ LAFF YA FACEOFF 420 COMEDY 🎭 SHEESH

 



Greetings once again .today blogspot article is a recap my attendance of SMACCEDSNACCZ LAFF YA FACEOFF 420 COMEDY SHEESH . this is a yearly event which took place Thursday April 20,2023 at CASA IWU 193-10 linden boulevard st al and New York . It was an awesome event . Various comedians - merch vendors and live entertainment was the order of the night . press play below and watch my video footage followed by my second YouTube video of pictures I took at this awesome event .do remember to subscribe and press like and share my YouTube channel KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS . 




PICTURE SLIDESHOW 


Thank you for reading my blogspot article . Thank you for showing your support by clicking and watching the ads . Promote your music promote your small business today . Various monetary promotional contracts available today via KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS . Shop KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com 














No comments:

Post a Comment