Thursday, February 22, 2024

LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN - BOB MARLEY MOVIE- HAITIAN PRESIDENT ASSASSINATION - WENDY WILLIAMS

 


This Friday February 23rd 2024 join my instagram live talk show LETS TALK KERRYANNBROWN topics this week are 1 Bob Marley movie - 2 Haitian President Assasination - 3 wendy williams diagnose . 8 pm New York time join me on my instagram page Kerryannbrown music Promotions and share your opinion and thoughts  8pm this Friday night February 23rd 2024 . 

Bob Marley topped the movie charts amidst so much controversy which we will discuss . The Haitian President wife and others arrested for his death . American talk show host wendy williams diagnosed with dementia. I want to hear your thoughts your opinions join my instalive talk show . As we wait for Friday night check out my latest YouTube video uploads thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel . 

Sunday july 7th 2024 KBMP SIP N PAINT NEW YORK EDITION 🥂🎨 10 am to 12 noon - 2 hour painting 🖼️ event in the park under a tent with a professional paint instructor as we sip on cool refreshing summer drinks 🍹 early bird tickets 🎫 available below click the link or scan the QR code on flyer . 















No comments:

Post a Comment