Monday, June 21, 2021

JUNETEENTH IN QUEENS 2021 REVIEW


On Saturday June 19,2021i attended juneteenth celebration of the life and struggles of black slaves  at roy Wilkins Park in queens new York. First I must say I enjoyed the entire celebration. Event was filled with a lot of traditional African dancing ,poetry and reenactment.  Please enjoy the following youtube video clips of my footage of juneteenth July 19 2021 .


Remember to subscribe to my youtube channel and also check out my website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com/ to shop kbmp clothing and to keep up with the latest in entertainment. Log on and listen kb radio show podcast anchor fm for the latest in New tunes . August 7th 2021 kerryannbrown music promotions summer picnic 11am to 6pm secret location rsvp at eventbrite admission $20 free food with eventbrite tickets .















No comments:

Post a Comment