Tuesday, June 8, 2021

LIVE WYYA (Jamaican reggae band ) LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN INSTALIVE INTERVIEW JUNE 2021



On Friday June 4th 2021 I had the pleasure to interview reggae band live wyya on my lets chat kerryannbrown Instagram live show at 8pm new York time 7pm jamaica time .I went Instagram live with 2 of the band members .press play below on the YouTube video of my interview with live wyya. To book live wyya reggae band link Lucia nesbeth of rising roots /hulahoop or link live wyya on instagram and all social media platforms .







Saturday August 7th 2021 kerryannbrown music promotions presents a summer picnic private location admission $20 rsvp eventbrite 


Subscribe to my youtube channel follow kerryannbrown-music-promotions llc new York on all social media platforms. Check out my website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com/  to shop kbmp clothing. Log on and listen kb radio show podcast anchor fm for new tunes premier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment