Monday, September 13, 2021

PLITZS FASHION PRIVATE PRE-SHOWCASE SEPTEMBER 2021

New York fall fashion week 2021 was slated from wenesday September 8th to Sunday September 12th 2021 .I had the pleasure of attending  plitzs fashion private pre-showcase on Saturday September 11,2021 .venue was bryant park hotel 40 west 40th street new York new York on the 25th floor . From 12 noon .this was a private showcase for the designers to give a sneak peak of their designs to the media ,models family and business partners .it was not open to the public only selected few was in attendance . It was live stream via plitzs fashion social media platforms .I am very thankful I was invited to attend special thank you to celebrity fashion designer dahsar for making this opportunity possible for me .ok let's jump into my review of plitzs fashion private pre showcase .















MEDIA PRESS JUNKET OF LUMINOS BRIDE AND COUTURE AND VEGETARIAN VIKING - media and press interview pictures of the 3 designers of fashion .

Upon my arrival I made my to the 25th floor saw the models and designers was getting ready to walk the runway .models was getting hair and makeup done while designers sorted out their outfits .only 5 designer collections was showcase as time ran out due to the late start of the showcase .the 5 designers are luminous bridal - luminous couture which is a mother and daughter . Janco unlimited by Juan colon - vegeterian Viking and wilmer galeano .the private showcase was awesome all the designers showcase was beautiful .please enjoy the following pictures and video footage from plitzs fashion private pre- showcase and do remember to follow like share - subscribe to my youtube channel and follow kerryannbrown-music-promotions llc new York on all social media platforms .


Follow the official website of KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS LLC NEW YORK via www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com/ for the latest in entertainment check out my website forum page and shop KBMP CLOTHING via my website . Log on and listen KB RADIO SHOW PODCAST ANCHOR FM .






 














No comments:

Post a Comment