Wednesday, September 15, 2021

PLITZS FASHION SHOW NEW YORK FASHION WEEK SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 12 2021 CAELUM GALLERY NEW YORK


On Sunday September 12 2021 I had the privilege of attending plitzs official fashion show new York edition at the beautiful and spacious caelum gallery in Manhattan new York.  I arrived in the middle of the showcase so I missed the designers that started in the beginning but it was okay because the vibes  was festive and happy with the various designers getting ready to have the various models walk the runway in their clothing fashion designs . I got to interview a few models and designers did a lot of networking. It was a fun day at plitzs fashion show . Please enjoy the following pictures and video footage of my coverage of plitzs fashion show new York fall edition .




















Do remember to follow like share kerryannbrown music promotions llc new York on all social media platforms. Subscribe to my youtube channel . Check out my website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com/  for the latest in entertainment forum page and shop kbmp clothing . Log on and listen New tunes premier all genre of music on kb radio show podcast anchor fm .

PICTURES FROM VARIOUS DESIGNERS AT PLITZS FASHION SHOW NEW YORK FALL EDITION SEPTEMBER 12 2021 .

No comments:

Post a Comment