Sunday, March 20, 2022

KAISER HOTEL NEGRIL JAMAICA 🇯🇲 REVIEW





Greetings my brownies ,today I will be sharing with you all my review of kaiser hotel located on the west end of negril in Jamaica.  I recently spent my birthday there and I must say I had a grand time . 10 out of 10 is my rating of kaiser hotel in negril . I booked a ocean balcony view room which was breath taking and  relaxing .press play on my youtube video above .thank you for watching .

Do remember to subscribe to my youtube channel and to follow like share KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS LLC NEW YORK on all social media platforms. Promote your music promote your brand various monetary promotional contracts available. SHOP KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com for your custom made hoodies and t shirts and merch .log on and listen New music and topic discussions via KB RADIO SHOW PODCAST ANCHOR FM . 








No comments:

Post a Comment