Monday, March 28, 2022

MEETING OF BABY ARDIN PARCHMENT FAMILY


Greeting everyone today blogspot is about my recent trip to jamaica in which I visited and got to meet the family of deceased 5 year old baby ardin parchment . It was a bitter sweet moment for me as knowing the fact that baby ardin passed away from liver damage as we was united in trying to save him .I was happy to have been able to finally meet his parents ash and kerrol parchment and the other family members whom I saw on social media at the benefit concert for baby ardin back in January 2022 .special thank you to baby ardin  cousin Mr tjay Robinson whom is also the councilor of Alligator pond Manchester on giving me the opportunity to meet the family in person . Press play below on my visit with the parchment family and please keep them in prayers as they are preparing the final goodbye to 5 year old  baby ardin parchment on April 8th 2022 .









The family is thanking all who donated and played a role in trying to save baby ardin . 🕊🕊🕊 REST IN PEACE BABY ARDIN PARCHMENT 🕊🕊🕊.




Follow like share promote and subscribe to KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS LLC NEW YORK on all social media platforms .SHOP KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com. log on and listen New music and topic discussions via KB RADIO SHOW PODCAST ANCHOR FM .

No comments:

Post a Comment