Monday, August 22, 2022

LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN- PRODUCER GARRISON ENTERTAINMENT INTERVIEW - BONJITA RIDDIM 2022


On Sunday august 21st 2022 at 8pm eastern standard time I interviewed music producer garrison entertainment on my instalive lets chat kerryannbrown talk show . During my interview of the international music producer we spoke about his newly released riddim titled bonjita riddim ,which was released 2 weeks ago and is being streamed on all musical platforms . We spoke about the entertainers featured on this spectacular riddim such as reggae dancehall icons  Wayne wonder and cutty ranks ,badageneral - itakay and raytid and much more .I found out some awesome news as well ,that garrison entertainment is working with dancehall icon cutty ranks as his manager .for dancehall icon cutty ranks dubs jingles and bookings you all can link garrison entertainment on instagram . Press play on my youtube interview upload of my interview with international music producer garrison entertainment below, remember to subscribe to my youtube channel I thank you in advance for your support . 











Special thank you to all who joined my instalive interview of garrison entertainment via my clothing brand instagram page kbmp clothing . Shop kbmp clothing via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com.  follow like share kerryannbrown music promotions on all social media platforms .log on and listen New music premier via kb radio show podcast anchor fm . 

No comments:

Post a Comment