Monday, August 15, 2022

LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN - TOXIC RELATIONSHIP RED FLAG 🚩

Welcome to my new season of lets chat kerryannbrown topic discussion talk show . I launched my new season Friday August 12,2022 and the topic was relationship red flags . I choose this topic because of the father that took his 3 kids life plus his own because his baby mother cheated on him . I wanted to talk about this topic because so many people need help in learning how to cope with their emotions before it turns deadly press play on my youtube video below to watch and if you or someone you know is going through a rocky relationship please find help or talk to a therapist please .







 Remember to subscribe to my youtube channel ,shop kbmp clothing via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com.  log on and listen New music via kb radio show podcast anchor fm . 



No comments:

Post a Comment