Monday, October 3, 2022

LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN ARTIST INTERVIEW JAHAZEIL MYRIE (buju banton son ) AND DANCEHALL ENTERTAINMENT REPORT OCTOBER 2022



Welcome to a new month my brownies .today blogspot story is my recap of let's chat kerryannbrown instagram live  artist interview with buju banton son jahazeil myrie and the latest in dancehall reggae entertainment .press play below to watch my interview with entertainer jahazeil myrie as we talk about his new e.p title message .now streaming all digital platforms . I also covered the latest in dancehall reggae entertainment which became some what controversial that my instalive chat went on for 2 hours .bigg ups to all who joined my instalive let's chat and made it very interesting. Remember to subscribe to my youtube channel and to follow like share kerryannbrown music promotions on all social media platforms 





Shop kbmp clothing via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com.  for all your promotional needs to promote your music and small business we have various monetary promotional contracts available today ,get discovered get talked about via KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment