Wednesday, October 19, 2022

STARFACE 🇨🇦 CANADA TOUR 2022


Dancehall artist starface is getting ready for her canada tour beginning the end of October into November 2022 . Starface currently has various new music now streaming all digital platforms produce by konsequencemuzik in Canada and jamaica .congrats to the entertainer on her upcoming tour . 









Follow like share subscribe and promote via KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS on all social media platforms . shop KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com.  as we are getting ready to close out 2022 I want to say thank you to all of you that have supported my brand over the years I appreciate each and every person that has positively supported me I thank you and I pray the universe blessings upon each and every person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment