Saturday, July 1, 2023

KBMP CLOTHING POP UP SHOP - VP RECORDS REVIEW

 


Greetings everyone welcome to my new blogspot article . I would like to say thank you to all who came out on Saturday June 24th 2023 for my first small business pop up at for my clothing brand - KBMP CLOTHING POP UP SHOP . held at Vp Records Retailstore 170-19 jamaica avenue queens New York from 12 
noon to 6 pm . Thank you to miss pat chin ceo of vp records for the opportunity. thank you to special guest speaker and sponsor business coach miss stacy and her husband (pic above ) - thank you to the vendors The Little Candleshop - Neauxnamenaturals all natural and holistic total body care - Mind2body Jewelry for hand made jewelry . Thank you to my sponsors Access Financial Mortgage Corp your one stop for home loans - Concrete Media Music video productions - Youchoose Radio Stone Mountain georgia and Nattygirl Productions for the pictures . Thank you to all the customers that came out and won the various prizes and supported our vendors . For those that could not attend please press play on my YouTube video below .thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel and pressing the like button and resharing . Please support yoor local small businesses keep the money in our communities . Follow like share KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS on all social media platforms . thank you for always supporting my brand . 
























No comments:

Post a Comment