Tuesday, July 25, 2023

REGGAE SUMFEST 2023 REVIEW

 



Greetings everyone welcome to another blogspot article of Kerryannbrown music Promotions . Today I will reviewing my opinion of REGGAE SUMFEST 2023 which took place Friday and Saturday July 21st and 22nd 2023 . Dancehall night took place Friday July 21st 2023 and reggae night took place Saturday July 22,2023 . Dancehall artist Tommy lee Sparta closed out dancehall night and minister marion hall closed out reggae night . Press play below on my YouTube review of reggae sumfest .do remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel for the latest in entertainment news and artistes interviews . Congrats to the red stripe lifetime achievement awards winner Freddie mcgregor - minister marion hall - congrats to king jammys on his Caribbean airlines member award . Out of dancehall and reggae night I enjoyed reggae night the most I watched via reggae sumfest live stream bigg ups to the people on the live stream their comments was full of vibes . enough talking press play below . 







No comments:

Post a Comment