Sunday, September 10, 2023

LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN - ARTIST INTERVIEW IAKOPO

 


Join me this Monday September 11th 2023 for my instagram live interview of international entertainer IAKOPO on my instagram page Kerryannbrown Music Promotions at 7 pm eastern time / 4 pm California time . I will be chatting live with the entertainer about his newly release tune title feel featuring rnb singer ne-yo  and all his music that is now streaming on all digital platforms Join my instagram live interview 7 pm sharp eastern standard time . check out a few of IAKOPO songs below . 








Also I will be chatting live about the latest entertainment news from jamaica such as 1 - Queen Ifrica calling certain  public figures names - 2 Ssl scandal rocking jamaica - 3 Boom Box Fridays Drama - dancehall artist rygin king physical therapy and so much more in entertainment and world affairs join my instagram live at 7 pm eastern time via my instagram page Kerryannbrown Music Promotions  follow like share subscribe on all social media platforms to KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS 






No comments:

Post a Comment