Monday, September 4, 2023

REVIEW of CHRIS BROWN CONCERT JAMAICA 🇯🇲 ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

 


Welcome one and all to a new month of September 2023 .today blogspot article is my review of Chris brown concert in jamaica on august 27th 2023 in Kingston jamaica at the national stadium . Recent chris brown update is that the entertainer has departed jamaica after being on the island . He arrived a few days early met and greet various Jamaican entertainers he even spent time at a waterfall in jamaica hanging out with his crew .chris brown is not a stranger to the island of jamaica his last performance was a few years back over a decade ago so this recent concert he had to return back to jamaica as part of his under the influence tour . Press play below and watch my review feel free to comment your opinion below or share your thoughts . I also included international entertainment celebrity news I hope you enjoy my video . Do remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel and to click on the various ads on this page thank you in advance for your support . 







No comments:

Post a Comment