Sunday, November 12, 2023

DANCEHALL ARTIST GEORGE P RETURNS TO CANADA πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

 


Dancehall artist GEORGE P is getting ready to return back to Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ to perform December 9th 2023 in Calgary Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦.this will be the entertainer second visit to Canada to perform .press play on my YouTube video below as I spoke live with the dancehall artist via my instagram talk show LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN on Saturday November 11,2023 at 8 pm . This second trip grorge p will be traveling with other entertainers such as I-zel .George p shared his experience of his first trip to Canada he also introduced us to an upcoming artist from the same area of grants pen jamaica .press play below and thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel . Shop KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com endorsed by dancehall artist George p . 












No comments:

Post a Comment