Thursday, January 25, 2024

DANCEHALL ARTIST MALIE DONN

 


February 25th 2024 Dancehall artist Malie Donn - Jquan - Moyann performing live for the first time  at  the west indian social club Hartford Connecticut purchase your tickets at eventbrite .for more information contact platinum kids . 


This Friday January 26,2024 join my instagram live talk show LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN at 8 pm on my instagram page Kerryannbrown Music Promotions for my interview of reggae dancehall artist NESBETH release premier of his new song title Who’s The Man I will be talking live with the Producer Jon fx and Execitive Producer Kacey ximines ceo of Kxn Records . 


Thank you for reading my blogspot article .follow like share KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS on all social media platforms .subscribe to my YouTube channel below and shop KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com . Coming summer 2024 KBMP SIP N PAINT NEW YORK EDITION . 










No comments:

Post a Comment