Sunday, March 24, 2024

FIRST TRIP TO PANAMA πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¦

 


Greetings once again to one and all today blogspot is about my first trip to Panama πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¦ yes yall my first trip to a Spanish speaking country and I must say Panama is a awesome and beautiful country and I recommend everyone to visit Panama . Press play below and watch my first flight to Panama and if you are interested in visiting and have questions please feel free to comment on my video . Many people thought the language barrier would be an issue but I had Google translate on my phone and surprisingly everything went well . My tour guide Tommy of best Panama tours on instagram spoke both English and Spanish he picked up me and two other ladies and took us on tour through out our entire stay in Panama πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¦ his WhatsApp number is +50768009579 .  Not to worry Panama uses both American and Panama currency which are of equal value at $1 for $1 . Press play below and watch and do remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel follow like share thank you for watching . 



If you are visiting the New York City area for the summer check out KBMP SIP N PAINT 🎨 event in the park on Sunday July 7th 2024 from 10 am to 12 noon at baisley pond park 157 street and baisley boulevard queens New York yellow picnic area . Professional paint teacher with refreshments tables chairs and paint supplies all inclusive .early bird tickets now available via eventbrite link below or my scanning QR code on flyer below . 3 level prizes available for best painting . Secure your tickets today . 




No comments:

Post a Comment