Sunday, July 4, 2021

JERK AT NITE RESTAURANT GRAND OPENING BALTIMORE MARYLAND JULY 2021


On Saturday July 3rd 2021 I had the pleasure of attending jerk at nite Baltimore Maryland grand opening . I had the jerk taco's which came with 2 jerk chicken taco's and a  side of rice and peas . I met the president of jamaica association of Maryland i hanged out with him spoke with him also the mother of the owner of jerk at nite miss Laverne that gave me a brief history about how her son first started and the journey he endured .kxn records of Maryland also attending the grand opening of jerk at nite we both had a fun filled night of food drinks and Jamaican jerk . Please enjoy the following youtube video clip of my attendance at jerk at nite grand opening Baltimore Maryland do remember to subscribe to my youtube channel .







Follow kerryannbrown-music-promotions on all social media platforms. Check out my website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com/ to shop kbmp clothing and to keep up with the latest in entertainment on the website forum page also log on and listen my new tunes podcast kb radio show podcast anchor fm . August 7th 2021 kerryannbrown-music-promotions summer picnic private location 11 am to 6pm rsvp at event brite. Com free food for those with eventbrite tickets .

1 comment:

  1. Omg i LOVE JERK AT NITE!!! great article

    ReplyDelete