Sunday, July 25, 2021

SOLE PACKAGE POP UP SHOP QUEENS NEW YORK REVIEW JULY 2021





Greetings I had the pleasure to attend sole package sneakers show on July 18 2021 at Woodhaven manor located at 96-01 jamaica Avenue queens new York. Music was by dj 0.z ,12 noon to 5pm . I met the promoter Mr sole package himself .it was my first time attending a sneakers show and I must say the venue was crowded by sneakers on top of sneakers. Awesome event I had fun interviewing most of the vendors .vendors at this event included sneakers, food ,edibles and drinks vendors .I ate a empenada and fry chicken from a food vendor and I supported a lady the only lady whom was selling water and drinks .t shirt vendors was there as well venue was full of vibes with dj 0.z playing some awesome tunes .scroll down and check out my youtube video's and pictures I took from sole package sneakers show .






































Saturday August 7th 2021 kerryannbrown music promotions summer picnic new York edition  11 am to 6pm rsvp eventbrite ticket link on flyer .free food with eventbrite tickets only .pop up shop for kbmp clothing and kbmp edibles .day of food games and fun positive vibes .


Follow like share kerryannbrown music promotions on all social media platforms .check out my website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com/ forum page for entertainment and also shop kbmp clothing .log on and listen New tunes kb radio show podcast anchor fm .















No comments:

Post a Comment