Friday, July 2, 2021

SUBWAY RESTAURANT SERVING FAKE TUNA FISH


Greetings my brownies so for today's story I would like yall to press play on my recent YouTube video about the famous sandwich restaurant subway being exposed by a lab for selling fake tuna fish ,yes peeps subway restaurants have been exposed by a lab that ran numerous test on its tuna fish which resulted in a lab report stating they did not find not 1 trace of tuna fish in subway tuna fish meat . Talk about omg right, I myself is in shock as I always ordered their tuna fish sandwich now I'm wondering what have I been eating all these years . Press play below and leave a comment or thought .





Do remember August 7th 2021 kerryannbrown music promotions summer picnic new York edition rsvp eventbrite tickets admission $20 free food with eventbrite ticket only . 11 am to 6 pm . Bring a chair ,bigg ups to my sponsors canjam muzik Canada- kxn records Maryland- yogi's restaurant queens new York. 

Check out my website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com/ for the latest in entertainment via forum page and to shop kbmp clothing. Listen to new tunes from all genre of music on kb radio show podcast anchor fm .

No comments:

Post a Comment