Sunday, October 8, 2023

UNSANITARY CRAB SHOP VENDOR


Join my instagram live talk show Monday October 9th 2023 LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN at 8 pm eastern  standard time for this week topic discussion title CRABBY ALICE πŸ’©πŸ¦€ via my instagram page Kerryannbrown Music Promotions . in Kingston jamaica πŸ‡―πŸ‡² at the heroes circle street food vendor shop a crab vendor by the name of Alice has become the highlight of the local Jamaican news as a viral video of her in her crab shop defacating and cleaning herself in her crab shop has gone social media viral . The video was taped by her coworker a corn 🌽 seller next to her which states Alice has been doing the unsanitary deed many times . Her coworker stated she spoke to her many times with no ending result so she decided to video her and put it viral via social media . Heroes circle is a famous crab and corn stop for both local and international travelers. The Jamaican department of health saw the viral video and now has shut down the hero’s circle crab shop πŸ’©πŸ¦€. Tik tokers have started to make videos making fun of Alice situation.Alice herself has been interviewed by various news media in jamaica where she proudly stands by her actions stating it was an emergency situation . 






Join me this Monday night October 9th 2023 on my instagram live talk show LETS CHAT KERRYANNBROWN at 8 pm eastern time via my instagram page Kerryannbrown music promotions . As I will be talking live to everyone to get you all feed back comments and thoughts on this Alice crab shop drama . See flyer and a video clip now streaming on my website and make sure to tune into my instagram as I chat with you all Monday night 8 pm eastern standard time via my instagram page . I will be giving updates on this situation as well . 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment