Tuesday, October 31, 2023

TEEJAY UPTOP BOSS NEW YORK BIRTHDAY PARTY



Dancehall entertainer TEEJAY aka uptop boss celebrated his birthday party in New York City on Sunday night October 29,2023 at amazura nightclub in queens .I attended Teejay birthday party and below is my video footage of his birthday party . First I must say the club was jammed when I arrived at 10 pm ,New York famous dj ,funk master flex musical session was going on ,club had two bars one on each side of the club food was also on sale . Some patrons came dressed up in Halloween costumes as it was also a Halloween party . Guest entertainers such as kqueens dancehall twin female singers also laalee sang and dance his leggo di bird song onstage ,platinum kids dj norie and a few other Dj’s and entertainers entertain the audience until it was time for the  Teejay to take the stage . Marcus platinum kids promoter asked for the stage lights to be turned down in the club and for everyone to take out their phone lights  and he also ask for Teejay name to be displayed on all screens then we heard Teejay started to sing a slow song before his stage entrance let me tell you it was a perfect stage setting for teejay then suddenly Teejay walks out and greets the crowd ,patrons in the club was excited to see him .over all it was a grand night I had a time .vibes was turnt up to the fullest . I did not stay too long but I did capture a few video clips to share with you all . Press play below to watch my recap of dancehall artist Teejay New York birthday party .thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel . 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment