Monday, April 15, 2024

COLAZ SMITH TV COCONUT DUMPLING COOKING ADVENTURE

 






Greetings my brownies welcome to another blogspot article of Kerryannbrown Music Promotions . Today  article is the recap of my cooking adventure with Jamaican coconut dumpling chef COLAZ SMITH TV in Portland jamaica by the seaside on Sunday March 17th 2024 . I have been watching colaz and his team on YouTube and I am so happy that I finally got the opportunity to hang out and taste the famous coconut dumplings from colaz smith tv and meet the team .  Food was delicious especially when cooked the old fashion way outside on wood fire . Special thank you to my family and friends that joined the adventure with me . Shout out to colaz and his team for an awesome adventure .i  had a time enjoying the beautiful seaside so much I did not video too much but press play below on my YouTube video road trip from Kingston to Portland and also watch colaz smith tv video of the day with my group and another group . If you are traveling to Jamaica book your adventure with colaz smith tv . 


       Road trip from Kingston to Portland jamaica πŸ‡―πŸ‡²  subscribe to our channels share like and comment 


        Colaz Smith Tv Cooking Adventure Portland - book your adventure today and subscribe to colaz smith tv 


 Sunday July 7th 2024 KBMP SIP N PAINT NEW YORK EDITION 10 am to 12 noon baisley pond park 157 street and baisley boulevard queens New York professional painter on site to teach us to paint on canvas free parking free refreshments free arts supplies with eventbrite tickets only . Press eventbrite ticket link below today to secure your seat . ⬇️⬇️⬇️ 





No comments:

Post a Comment