Saturday, April 13, 2024

REST IN PEACE O.J SIMPSON AMERICAN FOOTBALLER 🏈

 


Greetings everyone .welcome to another blogspot article . Sending condolences to the family of American football 🏈 superstar O.J SIMPSON who passed away at age 76 on Wednesday April 10 ,2024 in Las Vegas Nevada . He was surrounded by his family . Press play on my YouTube video below ⬇️ about his passing remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel hit the like button and comment and also share with others thank you for your positive support . 



Also check out my travel vlog to Panama 🇵🇦 last month . If you have never visited Panama but was thinking of visiting I highly recommend visiting Panama 10 out of 10 I had a grand time .check out my travel vlog below ⬇️ 



Thank you for reading my blogspot article . Follow like share subscribe to Kerryannbrown Music Promotions on all social media platforms . Shop our merch via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com . Our summer event will be on Sunday July 7th 2024 KBMP SIP N PAINT NEW YORK EDITION at baisley pond park 157 street and baisley boulevard queens New York yellow picnic area from 10 am to 12 noon get tickets today via eventbrite link below ⬇️ free parking - free drinks - free arts supplies . 


https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sip-paint-tickets-813697580367?aff=oddtdtcreator






No comments:

Post a Comment