Monday, April 1, 2024

LOBSTER 🦞 DAVE - JAMAICA 🇯🇲


Greetings everyone today I am sharing with you my visit to the famous LOBSTER DAVE seafood restaurant in ocho rios jamaica 🇯🇲 to try their famous SHENSEEA LOBSTER 🦞. press play on my YouTube video below and remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel thank you in advance . Check out my review in my YouTube description. 


I must say I had an awesome time dining at lobster Dave I highly recommend dining there . Food was delicious- scenery fantastic- staff superb price to dine are reasonable.jamaica is a very beautiful place to visit . Special shoutout to dancehall artist shenseea the lobster was 10 out of 10 delicious.if you love seafood please visit lobster Dave on your trip to jamaica 🇯🇲. 

 Summer is almost here check out KBMP SIP N PAINT NEW YORK EVENT Sunday July 7th 2024 at 10 am to 12 noon at Baisley pond park yellow picnic area on 157 street and Baisley boulevard in queens New York - onsite paint instructor free parking free paint supplies free appetizers for vip ticket holders .tables and chairs also free .3 level prize for best painting . Secure your tickets today via eventbrite link below or scan QR code on flyer see you all Sunday July 7th 2024 . 


https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sip-paint-tickets-813697580367?aff=oddtdtcreator



Follow like share subscribe to KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS on all social media platforms . Shop KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com for your hoodies t shirts and accessories today . 





No comments:

Post a Comment