Sunday, April 7, 2024

🇵🇦 PANAMA FIRST TRIP 🇵🇦



Welcome to another blogspot articles my brownies . Today article is about my recent first trip to 🇵🇦 PANAMA 🇵🇦 . I must say I enjoyed my first trip and I cannot wait to return back to Panama . even with the language barrier I was shown love and respect everywhere I went in Panama . Here is a few fun facts for you if you plan on traveling to Panama 🇵🇦. I flew on Copa airlines language barrier was not an issue as the flight crew and airport crew spoke in both Spanish and English . Copa airlines serves a hot meal on long flights 4 hours and more . I stayed at the residence inn Marriott hotel in the Pacifica region of Panama City which is surrounded by various restaurants a mall a 24 hour supermarket and a hospital next door . I stayed in Panama City which has Uber service to get around and Uber eats to order food . The dollar value is one Panama dollar to one usa they do accept u.s currency everywhere but give the change in Panama money . I felt at home in Panama . Police and security patrol everywhere in Panama I felt safe . Special thank you to my tour guide mr Tommy cisneros of best Panama tours on instagram . He does airport pick up and drop off and also coordinate all tours . He also is a bilingual tour guide that speaks both Spanish and English I highly recommend mr Tommy Cisneros of best Panama tours to everyone . Book him today contact him via +507-6800-9579 on WhatsApp . He is also available on vialtor.com for tours and transportation. Press play below on my YouTube vlogs of my first trip to Panama remember to hit the subscribe button and subscribe to my YouTube channel .press like and share and comment . Thank you for the positive support . 

       FIRST FLIGHT TO PANAMA 🇵🇦 VLOG 



       TOUR OF PANAMA CITY AND CANAL 🇵🇦




       HOTEL REVIEW - MALL AND AREA TOUR 


Thank you for reading and watching . Follow like share and subscribe to KERRYANNBROWN MUSIC PROMOTIONS on all social media platforms . Shop KBMP CLOTHING via website www.kerryannbrownmusicpromotions.com . Sunday July 7th 2024 KBMP SIP N PAINT NEW YORK EDITION 10 am to 12 noon at baisley pond park queens New York at 157 street and baisley boulevard we will be painting the skyline with the instructions of a paint teacher - free parking - free drinks - free arts supplies available with ticket purchase only . Secure your tickets today click link below or scan QR code on flyer . See you Sunday July 7th 2024 . 


https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sip-paint-tickets-813697580367?aff=oddtdtcreator




No comments:

Post a Comment